If the patient has a clinical (detailed) diagnosis, the initial and all subsequent consultations, as well as general and local medical examinations will be issued free of charge, regardless of whether it will be a free demonstration treatment or a paid course complex (or not complex) treatment. At the same time, the patient has the right to receive a free demonstration of the author’s treatment methods in the clinic of Dr. Vasilevich immediately in the announced volumes immediately (if there is a clinical diagnosis) or no later than 2-3 working days (upon establishment of a clinical diagnosis) and without any payments! The clinic of Dr. Vasilevich will independently pay for the production of individual complex prescription formulations for the treatment of a particular patient by the production departments of the Kiev pharmacies and will treat them for free up to 7 days!
The requirement for documents where the clinical (detailed) diagnosis is indicated (for those who apply for free medical consultation, general and local examination):
1) the document must be original (certified by a "wet" sign of a medical institution and a doctor);
2) the document must be intact and readable;
3) the document should be in the form of a certificate, epicrisis, conclusion or extract;
4) the document must indicate the name, surname and patronymic of the patient;
5) the date of birth and the address of the patient must be indicated in the document;
6) if the above medical document is pasted onto the medical record, the patient must present it to the medical registrar in the expanded form (at the place of gluing this document);
7) the diagnosis must indicate the full name of the underlying disease, its form and stage, the course of the disease and the presence of complications, as well as a list of all concomitant diseases, with the obligatory indication in each of them of the full name of the concomitant disease, its form, stage and course;
8) the date of issue of the document should not be “older” than three months;
9) the decision on whether the consultation and medical examination is paid or free of charge, after reviewing from the medical document provided (where the clinical diagnosis should be indicated), is exclusively the responsibility of the medical registrar or clinic administrator.
It should be noted that a patient applying for a free consultation, free examination and free demotherapy should contact our clinic exclusively in a condition adequate to his clinical diagnosis (for example, if the disease worsened at the time of contacting us or additional complications that are not indicated in the medical record, then in this case we will have to examine the given patient and supplement his clinical diagnosis, but already - for a fee).
Note: having a patient’s clinical (detailed) diagnosis allows our doctor not to do that enormous, long and expensive work for almost all previous specialized doctors, whom the patient had previously contacted from childhood and before going to our clinic, but will allow them to quickly summarize what they’ve done the job is to confirm the correctness of their diagnosis and immediately (or a little later, after assigning a few control tests and / or instrumental studies) to prescribe the appropriate treatment: free demo or paid coursework.